BowlsClub.org has the ambitious aspiration to become comprehensive source of bowls information on the web.
Your help is greatly appreciated, thanks for dropping by :)
- If you are a bowls club secretary, please register with us, (it will only take about 10 minutes) and check that our record of your club's details are accurate. And when you have time, tell us a little more about your club.
- Are you a bowls fanatic, with lots to say and urge to go public! We welcome community contributions to this site. Not sure exactly what to write about, then visit our forum and ask for suggestions.
- Review a club or comment on our pages.
- Help keep BowlsClub.org a spam-free zone, if you see spam comments on any of our pages then click the report link. Our automated spam gobbler will either swallow the message straight away or our admin staff will quickly follow up your report.
- Tell us your club's news, to go on our live regional and national news-feeds and get wide exposure on this site and on carefully-screened syndicated sites.